Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello everybody

Well hello everybody, as the title suggests "Everything Strategy" is about everything strategy. This is my first time blogging so please bare with me. A little bit about me is that I have just started college and am going for an English degree. It was told to me that having a blog would be a great way of building experience so I am trying this thing out. What I really want to do is to talk strategy. We've all heard the term strategy before and many of use strategy in different ways in our life. I hope to post at least one topic of discussion on this blog that will deal with various aspects of strategy. I don't mean to discriminate on what things will be strategized, but the whole point of strategy is to have a strategy. So as I find things I will blog about them and hopefully have a fun time in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment