Thursday, April 14, 2022

         So it's been awhile since I wrote anything. I have been sitting on this thing for years now and I think I might just continue writing things for fun. The theme as always is strategy and everything related to it. I have a tweet that talks about just doing nothing and sitting on something for awhile until you decide what you want to do and if the thing you are doing is really want you want. Part of any good strategy is allowing things to happen. You have a plan and you put some thought behind what you want to do and what you want to achieve and when you actually start to do what it is you set out to do, you meet some resistance and some challenges you didn't expect to happen. 

                What alot of people don't realize is letting things simmer for a bit is a strategy unto itself. It may take a few days, a couple weeks, three months or even a decade before you are able to finally act on something. (Especially if you are thinking long term) The point is you can always come back to an idea and pick up where you left off. Case in point this here blog that a let sit for a decade and have finally come back to it. I never stopped thinking about different strategies for accomplishing my goals. I just haven't put it into writing. I may post some more or I might take another decade to post again. I don't know, but it's all for fun so there is no pressure!


Click here for the podcast on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment