Sunday, July 24, 2022

Life is short.

       One thing to keep in mind is that life is short. What matters now will not matter in a few years, months, or even days. My best advice would be: just be happy with where you are now because it won't last forever. Things will change and be different in the future. It feels like just yesterday I was a kid rushing home from school to watch the Power Rangers on TV. Now, I am writing in my blog. Still rushing home from work except instead of watching TV, I eat dinner, then read a comic book online, then watch someone game on Twitch.

       Life goes by quickly, its best to get to a point where you are happy with yourself and your accomplishments. If you are not happy with yourself then might I suggest you go out and live a little. If you have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Then you are in a position to make some radical decisions regarding your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment