Sunday, July 10, 2022

Television

In recent years, the benefits of a lack of television have been documented extensively. The average American spends almost five hours a day watching television. This has been compared to a mere 15 minutes of reading, or 45 minutes of exercise. The American Psychological Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend children reduce screen time in order to develop their creativity and enhance their education. Television is universally viewed as a necessity, but there are other things you can do with your time instead.



The benefits of not watching television


I don't watch very much television anymore. There is so much more that can be done instead of watching TV all day. For instance, working on this blog, I feel is time better spent and it helps me gather my thoughts. One of the many benefits of not watching television is that you will be able to do more with your time. It has been said that the average American watches about 4 hours of television each day. That is a lot of time that could be spent doing many other things. Not watching television is a great way to create more time for yourself. I used to keep the television on just for background noise, but now I just tell my google speaker to play music instead. 



Ways to spend your time


If you're not watching as much television as you used to, you may be wondering what you should do with your time. There are a lot of things you can spend your time on, but one of the most popular is blogging. Blogging is a great way to spend your time. It helps you gather your thoughts and feel productive, while also helping you connect with other people. Blogging is a great way to stay connected with your friends and family and keep up with the news. It is also a great way to share your thoughts and opinions with the world. I also have time to read the news or even keep up on social media. I grew up watching television and now that I am older I realize that the stuff on TV is just not for me. There is far more interesting things out there than just watching the same old stuff over and over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment